We followed Rachael Clifton from
- - Visit Boboli Gardens for the best view over the city
- Trattoria Marione - a traditional Italian restaurant with handwritten menus and delicious food!
- La Terrezza rooftop bar - amazing views and delicious cocktails
- Osteria Santo Spirito - another traditional Italian restaurant with a great selection of dishes
- - Casa G: A beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Florence
- - Gondola ride along the grand canal.
- - Visit beautiful Murano.
- - Peggy Guggenheim House museum.
Cafe Florian - the oldest Cafe in Venice, and the world! Such a beautiful place and they have a band playing live music too.
- Il Palazzo Experimental: a beautifully designed hotel overlooking a quiet canal.
- - Take a boat trip along the Amalfi coast - it’s the best way to see everything.
- The Foreigners Club (Sorrento) - amazing views and great food.
- Franco’s Bar (Positano) - a very cool outdoor bar attached to Le Sirenuse with incredible views.
- Ristorante Parrucchiano (Sorrento) - Regional classics in a beautiful 1800s venue with garden tables under citrus trees.
- - Grand Hotel President (sorrento): incredible staff and service and the views are breathtaking!